Friday 9 April 2010

The intrepid adventures of our leader

OK so trying to think of new things to post on blogs and links to submit on Facebook and Twitter gets a bit difficult sometimes. I was racking my brains earlier trying to think of something entertaining to write that wouldn’t involve me upsetting people – which is quite hard by the way!

It dawned on me that perhaps I should start posting things a little closer to home… oh I don’t know… let’s say like posting links to submissions made by Dadooda’s creator Neil Stapley.

You see Mr Stapley is quite the explorer don’t you know? Oh yes he’s travelled far and wide and has submitted just a few of his fascinating experiences on Dadooda.

That is why over the next few days I will be posting links to some of his videos and photos. They make for interesting viewing.

View Neil's profile on Dadooda

No comments:

Post a Comment